• The wrong person is not worth staying with just because you are worried about being alone on the weekends. Learn how to appreciate being on your own and when a good partner comes along, you'll be a better partner to them.
• Know what you want in a prospective partner. Make a list of the qualities your partner must have but try to make the "must" part of the list reasonably short. No one is perfect.
• Dating is life research. And, like any research, sometimes it will be really boring and sometimes it will be really interesting. What you learn from each experience will help you focus on what you want in a relationship.
To successfully complete a presentation or essay, you must be aware of your audience, the appropriate tone and the types of appeals you use. When dating, your audience is the person you want to date, and what appeals to others might not appeal to them. Sometimes developing a humorous tone might be more effective than a formal one.
Wanting someone is exciting, nerve wracking and hopeful.
Needing someone is unhealthy and dangerous.
With so much flu and contagion going around, it's best not to kiss on the lips. A sweet kiss on the neck can be both hygienic and tender.
• Laughter is good for the soul, so find someone who makes you Laugh Out Loud
• Share your food, interests, thoughts and much more, but never your toothbrush.
Don't make love by the garden gate, love is blind, but the neighbour aint!
If you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that is NOT the one. When you meet your "soul mate" you will feel calm. No anxiety, No agitation.
• Avoid snakes
• Trust me, you don’t want dating advice from me
• When looking for love, show your most genuine self.
• Mutual thoughtfulness helps a relationship to endure.
• There’s no romance or joy in having to convince someone to want you
• If you want to be friends with an ex, never hook up after you break up
• Respect your partner first, then fall in love
• Physical attraction can get a relationship started, emotional and intellectual attraction will keep it going
• Keep doing the things you love; don’t lose yourself in your partner
• Deal with the issues in your relationship with your partner, not others
Dating, just don’t do it.
I really don't think you want my thoughts on love and dating.